Ad by Chaplin

Forum

28 posts

Posts by hishand studio

metaphasebrothel said  
The old school way that I set ascenders and descenders:

For the glyph frame which has the highest ascender, and the one with the lowest descender, I move the top and bottom bearings to the highest and lowest positions, then I create a tiny contour in the upper or lower corner where that X Axis position intersects with the Y Axis position for the right or left side bearing. I save the project file, then delete the tiny contours, and save again. To me, that's easier than calculating a numeric value.

Thanks for the advice, really appreciate it!

Plotomad said  
hishand studio said  
incorrect ascender/descender settings

Hi dafont my font Dolce & Amyara was rejected because you said "incorrect ascender/descender settings" I have checked it few times but i can't find the problem you mentioned, i don't see my font is cropped and nothing problem with the ascender/descender. Could you tell me where the problem exactly is? thanks

Hello, I have no relation to dafont, but try checking in notepad / ms word

thank you! already solved.

Apr 01, 2024 at 16:51  [reply]  Could I "unsubmit" a font?

Rodolphe said  
They should be online at next update (this week)

thank you so much for your help

Apr 01, 2024 at 08:18  [reply]  Could I "unsubmit" a font?

Rodolphe said  
Ok, deleted from the pending submissions (it hadn't been reviewed yet)

Hi how about my fonts le atallier,bulgatry,marde sauve,oleragie, and dolce & amyara? it has already been almost 1.5 years and i don't hear any update except dolce & amyara

Mar 26, 2024 at 08:05  [initial post]  incorrect ascender/descender settings

Hi dafont my font Dolce & Amyara was rejected because you said "incorrect ascender/descender settings" I have checked it few times but i can't find the problem you mentioned, i don't see my font is cropped and nothing problem with the ascender/descender. Could you tell me where the problem exactly is? thanks

marty666 said  
you're welcome

hi, are you dafont admin?

Thanks dafont for approving my font Qrada but how about my font bulgatry which is i uploaded before Qrada font?

hishand studio said  
Hi Dafont, I have submitted font called Dolce & Amyara and rejected and I fixed it and resubmitted it, may i know how long it takes to be approved? and also there is one font called oleragie uploaded before dolce & amyara but I don't get any news is it approved or rejected?

also 2 more fonts called Qrada and Bulgatry, they were uploaded end of 2022 and early 2023

Hi Dafont, I have submitted font called Dolce & Amyara and rejected and I fixed it and resubmitted it, may i know how long it takes to be approved? and also there is one font called oleragie uploaded before dolce & amyara but I don't get any news is it approved or rejected?

Feb 20, 2024 at 12:39  [initial post]  resubmitted font after rejected

Hi i want to ask, if the font is rejected after review and then resubmitted after fixed it, will the font take time to be reviewed same period as before? which is 12 months or more? thank you

Jul 06, 2023 at 04:13  [reply]  Font submission question

ivaflorina said  
I see. Is it possible to get an estimation of when my font will be reviewed? Thanks!

february this year? mine from february last year. It takes quite long time now to review due to mass submission from the authors

Sep 04, 2022 at 03:56  [reply]  Rejected Font Notification

Rodolphe said  
When authors resubmit a fixed font with the exact same name, delay is much shorter (otherwise it takes months again)

Concerning your "Buljirya" font, it will be online at next update - this was an error on our side (the kerning problem is for some softwares only, especially old ones...)

Thank you for the update, really appreciate it.

Sep 02, 2022 at 03:29  [reply]  Rejected Font Notification

Rodolphe said  
Authors receive an email notification when a font seems OK for us, but gets some technical problem that need to be fixed before publishing (like kerning etc.) that we write in the e-mail

Otherwise no email is sent

How long it takes after resubmit? I had an email about the kerning issue but I don't which part is the issue, I have resubmited it, do i need to wait a year for the review too? because I have upload the font called buljirya a year ago and a month ago i received the rejection email. Thank you

Hi i want to ask, if the font rejected after review and then resubmit, will the font take time to be reviewed same period as before? which is 12 months or more? thank you

frd said  
That's because it seems like your font was based on another existing font, and we haven't been able to clear that up yet.

I don't think so, but You can check it. Thank You

frd said  
I'm sorry to say your fonts haven't been fully reviewed yet.

Hi thankyou for approving 2 of my fonts, but I think there is one missing.. it's "la gagliane" font. May I know is it rejected? Thank You

marty666 said  
zamroniye said  
i just sent a font with the name valentine, on this day

frd said  
Hello,
At the moment it takes about seven months to review a new font. Your fonts will be reviewed and will be added as soon as possible if they don't have any mistakes. In the meantime we ask people not to submit their fonts several times - which creates more delays. We understand the frustration of the situation and we apologize for it. We hope to clear this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

I am sure I submitted my font on march 2021, and now almost one year and there is no any news. My font called Gyahegi, is it still in review or rejected? Thankyou

frd said  
You submitted the exact same image we rejected previously and didn't follow the advice I gave you...

How about now? sorry

frd said  
You have to update your font and add the original unedited PNG file. The one you have submitted has jpeg artefacts in it.

Alright, will do.Thank you

frd said  
I'm sorry to say your fonts haven't been reviewed yet.

Hi thank you for approving my font "wina aprilina". But why my font always online without preview image? I believe I used PNG format. Could you fix that please? Thank you

All times are CEST. The time is now 03:44

Privacy Policy  -  Contact