Ad by Televo13

Forum

4 posts

Posts by sharkshock

Mar 19, 2018 at 13:51  [reply]  Licenses on Dafont.com

Be very careful and take the time to read any and all documentation before deciding to use a font commercially. Ignorance is not an excuse for breaking the law. In many instances copyright infringement constitutes a federal crime that can have damaging impacts on the offender. As a font foundry I am bound to protect my intellectual property and you'll be lucky to be contacted by me first and not my Brooklyn based legal team. If ever in doubt CONTACT THE DESIGNER. I can't stress this enough.

Mar 05, 2018 at 20:51  [reply]  Project Sports Specialties

bc_designer said  
The original SS font was created prior to the creation of illustrator and was most likely hand drawn. Which is why this font isn't available. The kings cap pic is not the right font either. I'm a designer and have most of this font already complete. It's funny how people know so little about the time and TALENT it takes to create a great font like this. You get what you pay for in these cases. I would never give away what I've spent hours creating for 200.00, so someone can run off and make money off of it. 200.00 wouldnt even come close. Sorry.

Exactly. They'd be better off going to designcrowd where 19 year old kids from Eastern Europe can fight over a $50 job.

Jun 30, 2017 at 03:06  [reply]  ¿Qué font es esta?

looks like Johnston Bold

Suggested font: Johnston Bold

Edited on Jun 30, 2017 at 12:12 by frd

Jun 30, 2017 at 03:05  [reply]  What font is this.

Looks a bit like Johnston. I created one that looks similar that's based off of it called Royal Crescent.

Suggested font: Johnston

Edited on Jun 30, 2017 at 12:19 by frd

All times are CEST. The time is now 14:17

Privacy Policy  -  Contact