Forum

208 posts    Identified fonts    Requests only

Posts by LaurenRuth

Oct 21, 2016 at 20:06  [initial post]  Its me again. With another link. Sorry & Ty.

Im sorry guys but i found something else - i have to share it with somebody...

http://geniyo.blogspot.com/?m=1

Whats the issue here? In short -
This blog has copied my blogs content, in it's ENTIRITY- EXACTLY and in sequential order...

They flatter me - but it still pisses me off to be honest.

I like what I do or else I wouldn't do it, and I do try to make my simple FontCreator fonts the best that I can, as well as all my other creations, but I am surprised to see how often *someone else* thinks it is good enough to steal, plagarize or otherwise ride coattail of.

And again I am sorry. I am not looking for these things... As a matter of fact at this point I really hope I dont stumble onto them, "it cannot be helped."

Sigh. Ty. I had to get that out. 😒

Edited on Oct 24, 2016 at 10:12 by frd

What can I do about this? https://prettyicreations.wordpress.com/2014/04/24/3-new-paid-fonts/

I don't get it. There are two types of people in this world, people that have a backbone and people that are spineless. There is no inbetween.

In general I don't sweat the petty, but I don't understand this... The thinking or lackthereof that goes into doing this sort of thing... Do they really think they are providing a service? I can't imagine so...

Can anyone help me with this? Putting a stop to it that is, and how to go about it?

Edited on Oct 14, 2016 at 09:46 by LaurenRuth

Oct 12, 2016 at 15:19  [reply]  WHAT IS FONT, PLEASE?

Looks like Georgia bold italic...

Identified font: Georgia

Edited on Oct 12, 2016 at 15:30 by frd

Oct 04, 2016 at 15:11  [reply]  can anyone name this font please?

Suggested font: Marketing Script  (Already suggested here)

Sep 20, 2016 at 22:14  [reply]  Log in username change?

Thank you koeiekat, I agree and have requested a new log in username relayed to my username. Ty very much. 😀

Sep 17, 2016 at 08:57  [reply]  Font? Please

Your very welcome I think I found that top font too

Identified font: Dekar

Sep 17, 2016 at 05:17  [reply]  Log in username change?

Thank you.

Font Freak was already taken jk :P

The Nymphont identity took on a life of it's own so to speak, but I can live with it I think. I have taken to changing the spelling and emphasizing a different connotation with capitization, (or attempting to!) by using NymFont, instead of Nymphont these days. :P

Anywho... Pseudonympho... I never intended to go by... Just something I *thought* was clever at the time when I signed up for an account on dafont.

... Not that you asked for all that info, lol. Thank you for your help. I was hoping I wouldnt have to bug him, but I will contact the webmaster and ask.

Sep 17, 2016 at 02:19  [reply]  Fear of God

Identified font: Futura

Sep 16, 2016 at 23:44  [initial post]  Log in username change?

Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible to change your dafont.com log in username, and if so how would one go about it? Nymphont is one thing... but PseudoNympho... is another ... I chose it eight years ago... I would like to change it to my real name, Lauren Thompson, Nymphont, or NymFont, if possible.

Thanks in advance.
~Lauren

Edited on Sep 17, 2016 at 05:23 by PseudoNympho

Sep 16, 2016 at 23:24  [reply]  what is that font?

Identified font: Rufa

Sep 16, 2016 at 23:14  [reply]  please help with both fonts thanks

Identified font: American Typewriter

Sep 15, 2016 at 22:29  [reply]  Font? Please

The font used for the text on the bottom right (in the green bar) is Zag Regular...havent been able to identify the font used on the other text yet... Sorry.

Identified font: Zag

Sep 09, 2016 at 12:34  [reply]  quelle police est utilisée merci

Suggested font: Murphy Script

Aug 31, 2016 at 15:25  [reply]  Font help!

"trade" is Lato Light
& "magazine" is Lato Light Italic

Identified font: Lato

Aug 27, 2016 at 17:34  [reply]  Tumblr quotes

Identified font: Georgia Italic

Aug 24, 2016 at 14:38  [reply]  Just wondering... Is this okay?

Toto,

Nope that was not the site, I was referring to, but it is just like it!

Maelle, Toto, fonatica, thank you for your replies.

Is there anything that can be done about this? Any ideas on what actions to be taken if any ?

Aug 24, 2016 at 02:51  [reply]  what font is this?

Identified font: Husky Stash

Aug 23, 2016 at 19:42  [reply]  Font

Identified font: Lobster

Aug 23, 2016 at 19:41  [reply]  Font

Identified font: Loki Cola

Aug 23, 2016 at 17:58  [initial post]  Just wondering... Is this okay?

I stumbled upon a blog that posts fonts for android that visitors can purchase for $2.50. But the thing is, the author of the blog is not the author of the fonts... Is this sort of thing okay, or? Idk...

All times are CEST. The time is now 21:50

Privacy Policy  -  Contact