Forum

18 posts

How long font uploading

Oct 04, 2021 at 16:59

hello, i have uploaded my font on dafont and wanted to know roughly how long it will take for the font to be available on dafont?

Oct 05, 2021 at 01:20

Hello,

At the moment it takes about six months to review a new font. Your fonts will be reviewed and will be added as soon as possible if they don't have any mistakes. In the meantime we ask people not to submit their fonts several times - which creates more delays. We understand the frustration of the situation and we apologize for it. We hope to clear this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

Oct 05, 2021 at 06:07

Yes, it took them 5 months to get my font released. submitted in early May and released in late September, I'm just glad to see my font on site

Oct 05, 2021 at 07:17

ok, thanks for the information.

Oct 14, 2021 at 02:55

I uploaded some fonts in March so 6 months later should have been in September, is there an issue with the fonts I submitted in March? Or will they be published in the next update maybe?

Oct 14, 2021 at 04:55

I'm sorry to say your fonts haven't been reviewed yet.

Oct 14, 2021 at 11:52

no problem.

Oct 30, 2021 at 16:27

frd said  
Hello,

At the moment it takes about six months to review a new font. Your fonts will be reviewed and will be added as soon as possible if they don't have any mistakes. In the meantime we ask people not to submit their fonts several times - which creates more delays. We understand the frustration of the situation and we apologize for it. We hope to clear this issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

alright, thank you

Dec 10, 2021 at 03:55

I think only 24 hours after the delivery time, because I uploaded for my assignment which will be sent in 5 days 😭😭😭 what should i do?

Dec 11, 2021 at 17:00

If what you need is that the font will be available on demand on the web, then upload your font to a file host and share the download link to your teacher or whoever have to see your font. There are many file hosts out there. I use workupload.com. You do not need to sign up but your upload will be deleted 30 days after it was last downloaded.

If you want the font to be available here, it will take some time for it to be approved. If you've read the messages above, it's mentioned there that evaluation might take up to 6 months.

Dec 30, 2021 at 18:22

Hello. I uploaded 4 fonts for review yesterday, but I changed the EULA document today (I thought it only take a few days to be online on the site). Is there any way for you (Dafont) to delete my upload so I can reupload again the fonts with the new EULA? I changed it a lot! Waiting six months to ask to delete my upload and then reupload the fonts and wait another 6 months is a lot. Or can I change the EULA doc after the fonts are uploaded to the site? Thank you.

Dec 30, 2021 at 18:31

sowhat25 said  
Hello. I uploaded 4 fonts for review yesterday, but I changed the EULA document today (I thought it only take a few days to be online on the site). Is there any way for you (Dafont) to delete my upload so I can reupload again the fonts with the new EULA? I changed it a lot! Waiting six months to ask to delete my upload and then reupload the fonts and wait another 6 months is a lot. Or can I change the EULA doc after the fonts are uploaded to the site? Thank you.

i think no :(

Dec 30, 2021 at 18:50

Hi. You think no: about delete my upload so I can reupload again the fonts with the new EULA or about change the EULA doc after the fonts are uploaded to the site? Thank you for your answer.

Dec 31, 2021 at 00:18

Since you also sent me a private message about the same request, I have just replied to you directly.

Dec 31, 2021 at 00:33

Thank you for the help! Already read it and reply.

Jan 01, 2022 at 14:06

frd said  
Hello,

wow 6 month
that a lot of time, thanks for your hard working

Jan 06, 2022 at 18:02

yes
Rikbar Creator said  
frd said  
Hello,

wow 6 month
that a lot of time, thanks for your hard working

Jan 24, 2022 at 00:26

Thanks for the update!

All times are CEST. The time is now 06:08

Privacy Policy  -  Contact