Ad by aluas

Forum

175 posts

How to submit a font and accept by dafont?

Jul 23, 2022 at 12:14

Hi Dafont, I had submitted my 30 fonts and why it isnt live yet? It has been about 4 months since I uploaded all these fonts.

Please answer my problem, thanks

Thanks dafont team!

Aug 12, 2022 at 07:13

Hi i want to ask, if the font rejected after review and then resubmit, will the font take time to be reviewed same period as before? which is 12 months or more? thank you

Oct 24, 2022 at 03:39

Hi dafont, I just curious about submitted fonts because I had submitted a font for maybe 8 months ago (March 2022) and that hasn't been published yet please help me out.

big thanks !

Nov 02, 2022 at 01:37

@Phantom Creative Studio & JDStudio: I am not an admin of Dafont, but I have seen elsewhere in this forum that it is taking 9+ months for fonts to be reviewed & published after submission. I suspect (but do not know) that this is because of the very large number of fonts being submitted.

@hishand studio: I am not an admin of Dafont, but I have seen elsewhere in this forum that it does not take the same length of time for a font to be published after resubmission (& the problems are corrected) - only a few weeks, if my memory is correct.

May 11, 2023 at 19:45

I made a san srief font.

May 12, 2023 at 21:48

It should take few more days...

Jun 15, 2023 at 11:41

Same here, I have sent my font, but until now,no news. I just want to know if accepted or rejected. Because I will immediately repair and resend.I ask this because at the beginning of the forum, writing a review was done in a week or 2 weeks. But no news yet. Is dafont having problems accepting fonts?

-Thank you dafont team

Feb 16, 2024 at 03:24

frd said  
Reviewing time is a little bit longer at the moment. I'm sorry to say your font hasn't been reviewed yet.

Hi DaFont member! So 2 days ago I uploaded 2 fonts, December and December Next. I’ve been waiting for a couple of days and still no reply, I have no harm if
you’re too busy to check it, just tell me but I’m sure that you haven’t reviewed them so can you review them, if they’re both good, tell me in the forum or with email, if they or need fixing, tell me in the forum.
-Thank you, DaOofer

Feb 22, 2024 at 13:39

Hi Dafont, I have submitted font called Dolce & Amyara and rejected and I fixed it and resubmitted it, may i know how long it takes to be approved? and also there is one font called oleragie uploaded before dolce & amyara but I don't get any news is it approved or rejected?

Feb 22, 2024 at 13:43

hishand studio said  
Hi Dafont, I have submitted font called Dolce & Amyara and rejected and I fixed it and resubmitted it, may i know how long it takes to be approved? and also there is one font called oleragie uploaded before dolce & amyara but I don't get any news is it approved or rejected?

also 2 more fonts called Qrada and Bulgatry, they were uploaded end of 2022 and early 2023

Mar 11, 2024 at 02:41

I've submited a font called "Tulisanku" about two or three times, but it still hasn't been accepted.the first one i was upload it at 2022, and i don't received any email, so i decided to upload it agin. when did it accepted

Mar 12, 2024 at 00:45

Thanks dafont for approving my font Qrada but how about my font bulgatry which is i uploaded before Qrada font?

Apr 19, 2024 at 22:10

It's not working, Dafont is not going to accept my font, it is rejected!

Edited on Apr 19, 2024 at 22:12 by Ericnex13

May 07, 2024 at 05:10

thanks

May 13, 2024 at 23:04

Warning don't submit fonts, I have had none of my new fonts added and there is no customer service at all, I don't believe anyone is running this website as it's dead in the water, I'm now looking fora new font site to use.

All times are CEST. The time is now 14:24

Privacy Policy  -  Contact